26.6.08

Airberlin

Carta enviada a Airberlin, retornant la targeta de viatger frequent.

AIRBERLIN
Saatwinkler Damm 42-43
D-13627-BERLIN
DEUTCHSLAND
Telefon: 004901805 - 737 800
Fax: +49 (0)30 41 02 10 03




Dear Sirs,

I regret to inform you that after your considerations about the catalan language, I consider your airline as a company that does not respect me as customer, and as a person.

I am your frequent flyer number 110213995 and I would like that you cancel this card, and I already want that you delete me from your files, because I am not interested anymore in receive this information from a company that does not respect me.

If you are in the future interested in me as a customer, you just must to put your communication and website in catalan . Meanwhile I will be delighted to fly with Ryanair, Germanwings, Centralwings, Lufthansa ….

Trusting that you will not send me more advertisements by anyway including internet, post…

Best regards





Miquel Gironès
Catalan speaking flyer
miquelgirones@hotmail.com
P.D.: Attached is the frequent flyer card